- The developers weren’t exaggerating when they named this app; it actually starts from the couch. The first exercise starts with 4 minutes of warm up, 20 minutes alternating between 1 minute of jogging and 1 ½ of walking, and 5 minutes of cool down. Even if you exercised by watching FIRM videos from your favorite couch, you can handle this exercise.
- If your ipod goes to sleep, you’ll miss the app’s audio clues. I had to tap the screen regularly to keep it awake.
- My blood sugar levels actually went up after exercising. I find this is often the case for me; I assume it’s due to elevated hormone levels since I my exercise routines aren’t terribly strenuous.
- I forgot to set my temp basal. Oops. Although my blood sugar goes up during and immediately after exercising, it will begin to drop a few hours afterwards. Like now. (I’ve been cramming carbs in my mouth all evening.)
- Ever get pump tubing tangled in your iPod’s earbuds? Try to avoid it.
- I need new earbuds.
- Mulan’s “I’ll Make a Man Out of You” is a very motivating track. Good investment of 99 cents.