I’ve been in school as long as I can remember, so I’ve built up a good collection of studying music. Good study music is perky enough to keep me awake, but calm enough to help me stay in one place for an extended period of time. Good study music does not make good exercise music.
I’m in need of some new tunes. I’ve invested a few dollars here and there since I’ve started this challenge. Here’s what I’ve gotten:
- “Duel of the Fates” from Star Wars: Episode I
- Doctor Who Series 5 theme song
- Doctor Who Series 5 theme “I Am the Doctor”
- The track “Test Drive” from the How to Train Your Dragon soundtrack
- “Chariots of Fire” by Vangelis
As I’m sure you have noticed, I like to feel like a character from an epic movie when I jog.
Any other suggestions for some good exercise music?
Pre-workout blood sugar: 145 mg/dl
The workout: 5 minute warm-up. Alternate 5 minutes jogging with 3 minutes walking. 5 minutes cool down. 31 minutes total.
Post-workout blood sugar: 77 mg/dl